Content list of Vol 81(1&2) Year- 2002
1. Improvement of poplar through biotechnological approaches
2. Aquatic macrophytes of Najibabad(Bijnor) U.P.
3. Glutamine mediated induction of nitrate reductase activity and nitrate assimilation in poplar leaves
4. Seasonal variation in species composition and biomass of bryophytes growing in decaying logs in Kharsu oak forest of central Himalayas-
5. Life history of Timmiella dimunata (C.Muell.) Chen.
6. Antifungal properties of some members of the family Asteraceae against Rhizoctonia solani Khun.
7. Role of Cynobacterial association in improvement of rice crop-.
8. UV absorbing pigments in terrestrial cynobacteria from various archaeological monuments of India
9. Kaempferol- the antifungal principle of Acacia nilotica Linn.Del.
10. Aquatic fungi of Agra city
11. Growth and antimicrobial activity of Penicillium sp. obtained from mangrove ecosystems of Bhitarkanika, Orissa
12. Spore production of Metarhizium anisopliae (Ent-12)
13. Cambium periodicity in the stems of Ailanthus excels roxb. and Artocarpus heterophylla will
14. Dry matter partitioning and root length//leaf area ratio in four common herbaceous plants under two different canopies in central Himalaya
15. Endogenous level of ascorbic acid in moth been cultivars in vivo and in tissue culture
16. Interaction of spacing, nutrition, irrigation and clove size on sugar metabolism of garlic (Allium sativum L.).-
17. Cotton response to manganese stress and amelioration of stress
18. Detection of heavy metals in chemical factory effluent and their effect on Phaseolus mungo CV.T-19
19. Post-harvest mycopathogenic loss of tomato fruits in Jammu
20. Effect of cement dust on floristic composition spectrum of Morak grassland of district-Kota
21. Exopolysaccharide production: A mean to tolerate salinity by Rhizobium meliloti nodulating Mucuna pruriens (L.)
22. Comparative efficacy of deltoid cakes and leaf powder of indigenous plants on population dynamics of Heterodera cajani on cowpea
23. Pathogenecity test and interaction study between Meloidogyne incognita and Fusarium oxysporum infecting ginger
24. Fungal infestation in ground nut seeds during storage and their control by essential oil of Putranjiva roxburghii wall.
25. Observations of Periphyton in Velhala lake of Jalgaon district, Maharashtra
26. Cytotoxic effect of Mirabilis jalapa L. on Allium cepa L. roots-
27. Statistical assessement on industrial pollution on ground water
28. Inhibition of growth and aflatoxin production of Aspergillus parasiticus Speare by co-existing fungi in vitro.
29. Performance of “Shevra” in pure and mixe3d stand during summer.
30. Influence of monocrotophos on growth, oxygen uptake and exopolysaccharide production of Rhizobium NCIM 2771 on chickpea
31. Production of lysine by keratinophytes and streptomyces-
32. New records of Lactarius from India
33. Antifeedant activity of natural plant production on treated seeds of pulses against Callosobruchus chinensis
34. Synergistic effects of antibiotics and insecticides on thiophanate methyl resistance in green mold of sweet orange
35. Efficiency of phosphate solubilizing bacteria ( Pseudomonas sp.) as coinoculant with Bradyrhizobium japonicum on nitrogen and phosphorus uptake in soybean
36. Partial isolation and identification of antibiotics produced by soil steptomycetes
37. Fungicide properties of some species of the family Asteraceae against Macrophomina phaseolina (Tassi) Goid
38. Screening of fungi for amylase production on a simple and low cost medium