Content list of Vol 81(1&2) Year- 2002
3. Glutamine mediated induction of nitrate reductase activity and nitrate assimilation in poplar leaves
4. Seasonal variation in species composition and biomass of bryophytes growing in decaying logs in Kharsu oak forest of central Himalayas-
6. Antifungal properties of some members of the family Asteraceae against Rhizoctonia solani Khun.
8. UV absorbing pigments in terrestrial cynobacteria from various archaeological monuments of India
11. Growth and antimicrobial activity of Penicillium sp. obtained from mangrove ecosystems of Bhitarkanika, Orissa
13. Cambium periodicity in the stems of Ailanthus excels roxb. and Artocarpus heterophylla will
14. Dry matter partitioning and root length//leaf area ratio in four common herbaceous plants under two different canopies in central Himalaya
15. Endogenous level of ascorbic acid in moth been cultivars in vivo and in tissue culture
16. Interaction of spacing, nutrition, irrigation and clove size on sugar metabolism of garlic (Allium sativum L.).-
18. Detection of heavy metals in chemical factory effluent and their effect on Phaseolus mungo CV.T-19
20. Effect of cement dust on floristic composition spectrum of Morak grassland of district-Kota
21. Exopolysaccharide production: A mean to tolerate salinity by Rhizobium meliloti nodulating Mucuna pruriens (L.)
22. Comparative efficacy of deltoid cakes and leaf powder of indigenous plants on population dynamics of Heterodera cajani on cowpea
23. Pathogenecity test and interaction study between Meloidogyne incognita and Fusarium oxysporum infecting ginger
24. Fungal infestation in ground nut seeds during storage and their control by essential oil of Putranjiva roxburghii wall.
28. Inhibition of growth and aflatoxin production of Aspergillus parasiticus Speare by co-existing fungi in vitro.
30. Influence of monocrotophos on growth, oxygen uptake and exopolysaccharide production of Rhizobium NCIM 2771 on chickpea
33. Antifeedant activity of natural plant production on treated seeds of pulses against Callosobruchus chinensis
34. Synergistic effects of antibiotics and insecticides on thiophanate methyl resistance in green mold of sweet orange
35. Efficiency of phosphate solubilizing bacteria ( Pseudomonas sp.) as coinoculant with Bradyrhizobium japonicum on nitrogen and phosphorus uptake in soybean
36. Partial isolation and identification of antibiotics produced by soil steptomycetes
37. Fungicide properties of some species of the family Asteraceae against Macrophomina phaseolina (Tassi) Goid